This Christmas, Coram Deo Church is supporting Pregnancy Resource Services (PRS) by purchasing gifts for new and soon-to-be moms in need. Whenever a mom comes through their doors for the first time, PRS not only provides them with all the basic resources they will need for their pregnancy and new child, (medical care, diapers, baby clothes, etc.), but they also bless the mom by sending her home with a gift basket just for her. You can care for a mom this Christmas by purchasing gifts that will prioritize her needs.
Give a mom the gift of:
- A Bible - God’s Word will sustain her through the long days and sleepless nights. Preferred editions are the She Reads Truth Bible (CSB) or the Beautiful Word Bible (NIV).
- A relaxing night in - Little pleasures like bath bombs, candles, bubble bath, and lotions are all simple ways to make a mom feel loved.
- A night off from cooking - Gift cards to Doordash, GrubHub, or Postmates make a great gift for a tired mom.
- Spa treatment - A prenatal massage or mani-pedi at the Manette Day Spa is just what she needs to relax.
- A full tank of gas - Help a mom get to her appointments with gas gift cards.
- Covering unexpected expenses - Gift cards to Walmart, Target, or Fred Meyer will provide what she needs when unexpected expenses arise.
- The stroller of her dreams - Go above and beyond with the Doona car seat and stroller combo.
- Vacuumed floors - Help her free up some time with the gift of a Roomba or similar vacuum robot!
- A clean house - An hour of basic home cleaning from Kitsap Clean and Scrubbles is a gift that will make any mom’s day!
Bring your gifts to Coram Deo Church between November 28 — December 26.
Thank you and merry Christmas!