Did you know that 60% of the children in the Bremerton elementary schools receive reduced-price meals? Often, there isn't enough food to go around.
To help meet this need for food, Coram Deo is partnering with the Bremerton Backpack Brigade. God has blessed us and called us to bless our community as a practical demonstration of His love.
Each week, staff discreetly distributes them to the students enrolled in the program. The students return the backpacks and they are refilled for the following weekend.
YOU can make a difference in the life of a child in our community. This week take your shopping list and go purchase some of the items. Then drop off your donations at any of our worship services on or before Sunday, September 26.
• Tuna, chicken, or beef (canned)
• Dinner mix boxes (chicken, tuna, or beef “helper”)
• Chili, ravioli, spaghetti, etc. (canned)
• Mac & cheese/Rice-a-Roni
• Mashed potatoes (instant)
• Dried fruit (raisins, craisins, etc.)
• Pasta/dried beans/rice
• Pasta sauces (no glass containers)
• Top Ramen/Cup O’ Noodles
• Hot cereal (individual serving packets)
• Cold cereal (large boxes)
• Hot chocolate/hot cider (individual-sized packets)
• Juices (boxed - 100% juice)
• Granola bars/cookie packs/popcorn (individual serving packets)
• Fruit/pudding cups (individual serving cups)
• Peanut butter (no glass containers)
• Jelly or jam (no glass containers)
• Soup (canned)
• Sample size hygiene items